We offer competitive salaries, a robust benefits package that includes medical/vision, short and long-term disability, 401K with matching, flexible work schedules, personal time off, bonuses, and more.
RCECM is always pursuing new business opportunities and projects, and as such, we are continually recruiting for a variety of disciplines, at all experience levels.
HOT JOB! HOT JOB! HOT JOB!We are currently recruiting for a number of positions for projects in the coming months. Click on the position to download a position description for these HOT jobs:
- Construction Manager
- Civil Engineer
- Structural Engineer
- Mechanical/Electrical/Piping Engineers
- CADD Drafters and Designers, all disciplines
- Instrument & Controls Engineers
- Nuclear Engineer
- Process Engineer
We are continually accepting applications for the following positions:
- Certified Cost Engineer and Construction Cost Estimator
- Project Controls (cost tracking, scheduling, EVMS) Specialist
- Value Engineer
- Cost/Schedule and Construction Risk Analyst
- Construction Manager for Heavy Construction and Environmental Remediation
- Environmental Scientists
- Engineers in all disciplines
- Technical Writer/Editor for Engineering and Construction
- Health and Safety Specialist
- Construction Quality Assurance/Quality Control Manager
Download a job application here: Word Version PDF Version
RCECM is an equal opportunity employer.